Check-In / Check out
Check-in time is after 4 p.m. Check-out time by 12 p.m.
Departures past 12:00pm will be subject to a Late Departure Fee of $50 + txs per additional hour.
After 4pm the total night rate will be applied.
Our policy allows cancellation at no charge if you cancel by 4:00pm the day prior to the arrival date. After that time a 1-night charge (+ taxes) will be automatically processed on your credit card. Any changes made to the booking must be communicated to the hotel no later than 4:00pm the day prior to arrival. We reserve us the right to refuse the modifications requested, regardless the reasons or circumstances that cause them.
Prepayment Rate Policy
To benefit from these rates, note that a FULL PAYMENT will be taken on your credit card at the time of the booking.A penalty charge of the total stay will be applied upon cancellation or no-show, no matter the reason or circumstances. NO CANCELLATION AND NO CHANGES ALLOWED.
Our standard currency is the Canadian dollar. We accept U.S. dollars too. We’ll calculate the cost according to the day’s exchange rate, and add a surcharge for the transaction. Paying by credit card is usually your best bet for the best exchange rate.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older with valid identification.
Roll-away Bed Policy
One child 11 and under is permitted in addition to the double occupancy for free if a Roll-away Bed is not required.
One person 12 and over is permitted in addition to the double occupancy for a fee of $85+txs per night using a roll-away bed (included in the fee).
Roll-away beds are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms are available but not guaranteed and need to be requested. Please contact the hotel directly to make these arrangements.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Gault Hotel is 100% non-smoking.
Pet Can Stay Policy
We wish to extend a warm welcome to you and your pet at Hotel Gault. As a Pets Can Stay Certified accommodation provider, we would like to outline our basic pet policies and services for your reference and to make your stay, and that of our other guest, comfortable and pleasant.
Pet Welcome Policies at HOTEL GAULT
- We welcome dogs and cats upon check-in with an in room; a pet blanket, pet waste bags, food and water bowls with a safety carpet for your convenience during your stay.
- Fee per pet per day is 60$ CAD+ taxes.
- Dogs and cats must be in good health, house-trained, clean, and on a flea program. Additional cleaning charges will apply if pets become a nuisance or create excessive mess, or damage to room or other areas within the hotel, and will be billed to your credit card
- We allow a maximum of 2 pets per designated room (dogs or cats).
- Dogs and cats must be leashed or in a travelling crate at all times in the public areas of the hotel.
- Dogs and Cats are allowed in the lobby (breakfast/lunch/dinner area), the library and the bar.
- Dogs and cats are not allowed in the Andrew section (restaurant).
- Small size pets (up to 10 lbs, 4 k) are allowed to sit on the lobby chairs or the library couch with a pet blanket. A special blanket is available at the front desk or the bar upon request.
- We would prefer that your pet is not left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk regarding your pet behaviour and leave a contact number where you can be reached.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum, as barking and meowing may disturb our other guests stay.
- In accordance with local pet bylaws, please ensure that you pick up after your pet at all times, including on our private terraces (rooms on the 5th floor). Additional pet waste bags are available at front desk.
Pet’s amenities: Mortimer Snodgrass, gift store: 209 St-Paul O, 514-499-2851www.mortimersnodgrass.com
24h Veterinary: DMV 514-633-2300 54e Avenue, Lachine, www.centredmv.com
Pamperyour pet: Spa Bêtes VIP, 514-844-8111 222 Rachel, Montréal, www.spa-betes-vip.qc.ca
Dog and cat food: Please ask front desk; you could deal zero on your room phone for information.
Dog Walker: Please ask front desk; you could deal zero on your room phone for information.
Your privacy is very important to Gault Hotel. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
This web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). When possible, this web site will provide our customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
This web site and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This web site may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (a “Secondary Use”).
If this web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
This web site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Gault Hotel or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Gault Hotel or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Gault Hotel, the site, or the public.
If at any time a customer believes that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Gault Hotel by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.